Looking for a new job can be hard work, even more so if you are living with HIV.
And if you’ve been out of work for a while, the prospect may seem overwhelming. That’s why we’re here to help with our new Positive about Employment programme. Currently available to Kensington & Chelsea residents only.
We can help with:
- Cover Letters
- Career pathways
- Managing Jobseeker appointments
- Checking out potential employer policies on HIV in the workplace
- Referrals to specialist support agencies
- Sign up for our weekly Jobs & Volunteering e-Bulletin – delivered free to your inbox
- Specialist workshop programme – contact us for details.
Sign up to our fortnightly Jobs eBulletin
"In the UK around 25% of people
with HIV are unemployed."