£0 – the amount of funding we receive from national or local government sources.
100% of our funds are raised from generous individuals, groups, churches and Foundations.
Fundraise with us…
10th-11th June 2017 Nightrider™ – an exciting 100km or 50km moonlit cycle ride past London’s iconic landmarks.
A one day charity ride with a difference…it’s at night! Taking in over 50 of London’s famous landmarks, Nightrider™ London is a truly unique way to explore the capital.
While London sleeps, some 2500 cyclists are set to raise more than £1 million in one night for hundreds of charities.
Set off from Lee Valley VeloPark and follow a 100km or 50km circular route past over fifty of London’s most famous landmarks.
Highlights include Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Royal Opera House and the London Eye.
Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night and a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish
- Enjoy cycling past more than 50 sights of London in this unique charity bike ride at night.
- The route is fully sign-posted. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs. GPS also provided.
- Amazing atmosphere with some 2500 cyclists on the night raising funds.
Is Nightrider™ for me?
- If you’re looking for a challenge then this is for you!
- You should be confident in cycling alongside London traffic. London’s roads are busy even at night, the route is mainly on quieter roads however the route takes in some of London’s busy spots such as Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square, which will be busy with public and vehicles.
- This event is not a race and not timed, we encourage people to cycle responsibly.
- This is a challenge and you will cycle 100km / 50km at night therefore you will need to train. This event is not suitable for beginners. Training guidelines will be provided.
It’s quick and easy to sign up for Nightrider™. Pay £39 registration fee then raise £175 minimum sponsorship for Cara
Cara Trust contact: firstname.lastname@example.org